Privacy Praxis – GDPR Consultant
In a global environment where collecting, processing and storing data is vital for businesses, Privacy Praxis partners with organizations, offering them end to end Data Protection solutions. Due to increased demand, we expand our team and we seek to engage a Data Protection specialist
- Provide data protection advice with GDPR compliance focus to selected customers.
- Provide data protection Officer as a service for ours customers.
- Support the development of the customers’ GDPR framework and the implementation of the customers’ Data Protection strategy.
- Engage in data protection projects, i.e mapping data flows and Data Register, performing DPIA, assessing third parties, etc.
- Document the progress of the related projects and communicate the results and challenges to the customer’s stakeholders.
- Project management experience
- Previous data protection experience, min 2 years
- university degree
- GDPR, PIA and related legislation knowledge
- ISO 27001-27002 knowledge is desired.
- Risk Management experience.
- Preferably Trilingual (English, Dutch, French)
- Excellent command of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage efficiently with the customer’s stakeholders.
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams and advocate for data privacy initiatives.
- Target oriented and eager to learn, pragmatic mindset
- Certfication Certification in Data Protection desirable i.e. ( IAPP or Eipa, other)
What we offer
- A challenging role with exposure to a variety of business customers across sectors
- A flexible and target oriented team with genuine passion for Data Protection
- Competitive salary package
- work with international and Belgian customers
- Location Office is in Lasne / Brussels
Privacy Praxis is specialized leading provider of end to end Data Privacy and Information Security solutions.
Our core focus is offering Data Protection Officer (DPO) support in a flexible « as-a-service » model.
We help our customers fulfill their EU GDPR requirements in terms of appointing a DPO, without having to engage one or more internal resources. Then we customize the services to fit the particular needs of each organization, based on their business sector, their geographical exposure, the type and amount of personal data they access and their specific maturity level.
Our experience with Data Privacy goes back already more than 10 years before the new EU General Data Protection Regulation was published. Since the GDPR was published, in May 2016, we have been one of the first firms to invest in understanding the requirements and the impact the Regulation would have on medium and large organizations.
Today we serve a diverse portfolio of organizations from many different sectors and geographies.
Our clientele includes several financial institutions, telecommunications, HealthCare, marketing, manufacturing and other organizations.